Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Authenticated Autos, Resubmitting for grades

I have about a dozen PSA Authenticated NFL HOF Autographs that are slabbed as such. If I add them to my set I believe they only get credit as a one (1). I think they would all get at least a seven or higher , but I'm not sure the best way to resubmit them. Do they have to go back through the $20 process to authenticate the auto or can they go in one of the cheaper processes. Also should I leave them in the slabs or crack them and put the flip in the card saver. If anyone has dealt with this issue, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks
Currently working on Football HOF Autographs, 1999 SP Signatures and other on the card autograph sets

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    No. Call PSA and they will tell you to ship them in the holder and label them under grading. I just sent a bunch of tall boy (Fleer HOFer's) in to be graded under last months tall boy special. I sent them with raw's. I got an email about the order. Called and they were confused if I wanted them reviewed. I explained and they were put in line with the others. It might be easier to send them in by themselves in a single order to avoid confusion. But I would follow up once a week or so after you send it in.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    You have to submit them as a separate order under the regular grading special. For instance, if all are post 1971, then you can submit under the current special at $5 each or if they are all tall boys then you have to submit under the tall boy service level. I've crossed several over using this process.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg