Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1977 VENEZEULAN NOLAN RYAN STICKER ON EBAY!!!

Sorry for the shameless plug, BUT I recently put 95 PSA graded Nolan Ryan cards up for sale on ebay, all from the Nolan Ryan Master set. Most start at $2.99 on average, even for PSA 9s.

The creme de la creme, is a 1977 Venezuelan Sticker of Nolan Ryan. PSA has only graded 5 of these total, and this one is quite nice. Check it out on www.ebay.com and search the following listing number: 200049172025.

Click on "View seller's other items" on the right to see the other 94 items.

Thanks for looking.

terry aka Black10inch
Collecting Nolan Ryan Master, 1968 Basic, and WHA, as well as unused and authentic tickets from 60s-70s rock concerts.

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    nice stuff! here's a link to your auctions..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Why didnt you have it graded first ?
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    I didn't have this one graded before selling it, because.... and this will sound really stupid.... I was in the middle of listing the other 90+ graded cards, when tucked between two 1991 Star Ryans I find this Venezuelan sticker! You would think that I would remember where my second one was, (honestly I assumed it was in the bank vault with all my other cards), instead somehow it made its way to my "sell on ebay" pile. I am keeping an eye on my wife since finding it. I feel it might be her doing.... part of a rediculously early spring cleaning campaign to remove "those wretched" cards from my office.
    Collecting Nolan Ryan Master, 1968 Basic, and WHA, as well as unused and authentic tickets from 60s-70s rock concerts.
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I didn't have this one graded before selling it, because.... and this will sound really stupid.... I was in the middle of listing the other 90+ graded cards, when tucked between two 1991 Star Ryans I find this Venezuelan sticker! You would think that I would remember where my second one was, (honestly I assumed it was in the bank vault with all my other cards), instead somehow it made its way to my "sell on ebay" pile. I am keeping an eye on my wife since finding it. I feel it might be her doing.... part of a rediculously early spring cleaning campaign to remove "those wretched" cards from my office. >>

Your right.......it does sound stupid.........

A card like that should be graded........unless of course it can't be for some reason......
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>Sorry for the shameless plug, BUT I recently put 95 PSA graded Nolan Ryan cards up for sale on ebay, all from the Nolan Ryan Master set. Most start at $2.99 on average, even for PSA 9s.

The creme de la creme, is a 1977 Venezuelan Sticker of Nolan Ryan. PSA has only graded 5 of these total, and this one is quite nice. Check it out on www.ebay.com and search the following listing number: 200049172025.

Click on "View seller's other items" on the right to see the other 94 items.

Thanks for looking.

terry aka Black10inch >>

Just a suggestion! Pull the '77 Ryan Sticker (i.e., Venezuelan), and get it graded by PSA (as other(s) here would question why is this not PSA graded?). I think u would get better offers, once this card is PSA graded.

Just my two cents!

But all in all, for the Ryan collector, your offerings are just great! (and that Sparco Tech 5 $959 yellow racing suit?) image

Good luck with all your Ryan items! image

rd

• Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    You need a picture of the back of that sticker up there... 1977 stickers are one of the few blank backed items that absolutely require viewing the back before buying since such a high percentage of them were glued at one point and you want to reveal the extent (or lack thereof) of glue residue and/or damage on the back.

I agree with the rest of the gang here, pull it & get it graded first. Raising the population to 6 won't make a difference, especially if it gets a 5.

• Options
    Why is every one of your pics cut off at the bottom?

• Options
    Because the new Casio digital camera I bought has a special ebay mode that shoots in the perfect resolution for uploading on to ebay. sadly, i could only get the camera to focus perfectly when it was brought in that close to the item. if i tried to capture the whole card, the picture would blur and nothing could be read on the title strip. What are you trying to imply, that all the bottoms of the cards are damaged? That maybe I took a hacksaw to them and cut off the bottom inch or so? The cards have been graded, their grades and certification numbers are present. Give me a break. The world is full of too many conspiracy theorists.
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    Special ebay mode?? Sounds interesting................but in your case you better return the new camera.
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    I agree with everyone about the Ryan, but now they are just busting your b@lls about the scans. Give him a break.
  • Options

<< <i> What are you trying to imply, that all the bottoms of the cards are damaged? That maybe I took a hacksaw to them and cut off the bottom inch or so? The cards have been graded, their grades and certification numbers are present. Give me a break. The world is full of too many conspiracy theorists. >>

It was a simple question. No need to jump all over me for it. I wasn't implying anything; sorry if you inferred something negative out of it. I merely found it curious.
  • Options
    And BTW I agree with lostdart. Return the camera and invest in a $100 scanner instead. The increased revenue will pay for it in your first round of auctions.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    special ebay mode

Is that like super secret double probation?

or

ancient chinese secret?

or

matrix mode?

Loves me some shiny!