Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

V2 Update (2)

Hi Everyone,

Progress is being made. We are still experiencing some slowness in certain areas and people with dial-ups may find some pages not loading, especially big sets. We are addressing all of these issues.

Some coins were not imported due to their status codes in the database. If you cannot re-add a coin that didn't make the transfer, please send your email to setregistry@pcgs.com and we'll address the issue as soon as we can. Please be patient as it may take a few days.

As a reminder, if you are using your email address as your username, you may want to update your username. The username appears in several places in the Registry. Simply login to the registry and click on Your Account which appears in the upper right corner.

Once again, thanks for your support! Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly.
BJ Searls
bsearls@collectors.com
Set Registry & Special Projects Director
PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com

Comments

• Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    You done did a GREAT job so far!

No one is in a hurry. image
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Yes, I must say the changes are awesome! Very nice!
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BJ. image
    Doug
  • Options
    Excellent job. It is awesome. The bugs I have run into have been minor, and your responses to my emails have been outstanding. I was very suprised, you got back to me so quickly on issues, as I am sure you have had a lot of requests this week. Hope they are paying you overtime!
  • Options
    I second that. I think the change to the registry software is awesome. I particularly like that fact that you can add coins in your inventory and not necessarily have them in sets.

Yeah, some things are slow still...but we all just have to have some patience and let the kinks get worked out.

image PCGS!
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    "As a reminder, if you are using your email address as your username, you may want to update your username. The username appears in several places in the Registry. Simply login to the registry and click on Your Account which appears in the upper right corner. "

Doesn't appear to work, I make a change and it just reverts back to my email address.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to add two coins and it took about one half of a hour because of the error messages that kept showing. Got kicked completely out one time. After adding the coins I went to view another set and got another error message.

Opps.......image

Update to this post: Contacted PCGS and BJ responded almost immediately. Three coins were added this morning and it took about 2 minutes to add them. WOW what service was rendered !!!

Who says that PCGS does not respond ?

Thanks Much folks.....image

Ken
  • Options
    bosoxbosox Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto what Steve27 said.
    Numismatic author & owner of the Uncommon Cents collections. 2011 Fred Bowman award winner, 2020 J. Douglas Ferguson award winner, & 2022 Paul Fiocca award winner.

http://www.victoriancent.com
  • Options
    RRRR Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    I can't "Log In" tonight (Sat) on the Registry.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Rick
    <html />