imageimageimage
Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is the world falling apart? >>

It's the end of the World as we know it . . . (REM).

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    that's odd...

I feel fine...
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Gee, imagine what kind of odd stuff is just floating out there on the net, like flotsam...image

Two of those flips look like Saflips, but the other two do indeed look like PVC! I guess PVC isn't going to really hurt gold, but nonetheless, it violates a sacred principle, doesn't it?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I seem to remember that pic from awhile back. Was is from one of GCL's alias?? It may have been from IlikeZARcoins proving to Jester that he wasn't GCL. image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I seem to remember that pic from awhile back. Was is from one of GCL's alias?? It may have been from IlikeZARcoins proving to Jester that he wasn't GCL. image >>

Yep, from the infamous Long Night thread image
  • Options
    Someone deserves to be shot for still using PVC flips. Putting gold in PVC deserves an eternity in hell locked in a room with Walter Breen and Michael Jackson.