Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

OUCH!!!! Glad this isn't mine

This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.

Comments

• Options
    Thats a lot of gold! I would be a little pissed. Maybe he/she knew there were problems but was just hoping for a lot of miracles.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>28 1 10945627 8416 1907 $5 US Planchet Flaw >>

You mean to tell me PCGS won't holder a coin with a planchet flaw? Lamination error is a planchet flaw, planchet cracks are planchet flaws. I've seen both of those types of errors in PCGS plastic.
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thats a lot of gold! I would be a little pissed. Maybe he/she knew there were problems but was just hoping for a lot of miracles. >>

Maybe this was their proplem coin treasure hunt and those they got graded made them very, very happy. --Jerry
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Gurus going to pissed at his submission!!!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    Dang Marty....that was my first thought!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Not all was bad. Sure, you would expect there to be less incidences from a submitter, but 22 out of 37 gold coins certified is fairly decent.

Atleast there should be less people getting cleaned or damaged coins from the market.
  • Options
    planchet flaws need to be sent in as "mint errors."
    Greg Cohen

Senior Numismatist

Legend Rare Coin Auctions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file