Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

PCGS TrueView

For those of you who have used, or plan on using this feature, it still is available for now. See this thread on the Q & A forum and pay special attention to Ron's reply.

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    <<until we come up with an alternate way to submit your coins.>>

Hmm ... interesting comment. Perhaps they're going to keep TrueView after all ...

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i><<until we come up with an alternate way to submit your coins.>>

Hmm ... interesting comment. Perhaps they're going to keep TrueView after all ... >>

I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried calling today... spoke with customer service and they said its done... as in no longer available. Called again... asked for someone higher up, got transferred to the Customer Service Director and left a message. No returned call. I have a coin there and I would like to use the service if it is available.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    FilamCoinsFilamCoins Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

There is nowhere on the submission form to indicate if you would like your coins to be photographed. I submitted a lot today at FUN, but forgot to ask about TrueView. I just followed up with an email requesting that they image my submission. Will let you know what their reply is.

• Options

<< <i>There is nowhere on the submission form to indicate if you would like your coins to be photographed. I submitted a lot today at FUN, but forgot to ask about TrueView. I just followed up with an email requesting that they image my submission. Will let you know what their reply is. >>

I was incredibly confused until I figured out that this thread is over a year old. image