Home Q & A Forum
Options

Old unused Collectors Club submissions

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, I upgraded to Platinum on my Collectors Club membership while at the 2004 FUN show. I used three of the submissions and got a submission form for the remaining three, which I have still not used to this day. I am pretty sure I still have this form in a briefcase somewhere, but would PCGS still honor it? As I recall, it has the three submissions marked somehow but no signatures or initials or other notations on it indicating how and why the freebie submissions were awarded.

Just wondering if the "coupon" is still good more than two and a half years later. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Hi, I upgraded to Platinum on my Collectors Club membership while at the 2004 FUN show. I used three of the submissions and got a submission form for the remaining three, which I have still not used to this day. I am pretty sure I still have this form in a briefcase somewhere, but would PCGS still honor it? As I recall, it has the three submissions marked somehow but no signatures or initials or other notations on it indicating how and why the freebie submissions were awarded.

Just wondering if the "coupon" is still good more than two and a half years later. image >>

Lord Marcovan,

I'm not sure if the statute of limitations has run out on your freebie submissions, b ut if you'll submit your coins and put them to my attention, I'll make sure they get graded for you. PCGS is the collectors friend.
    Ron Guth
    President
    PCGS CoinFacts - the Internet Encyclopedia of U.S. Coins
    www.CoinFacts.com