Home Q & A Forum
Options

1st strike controversy

jabbajabba Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
Please give us your thoughts on the 1st strike controversy, word has it there is going to be a Florida class action lawsuit againt NGC for misleading consumers.
I will admit the 1st time I came accross the 1st strike deal I thought they where the 1st coins minted but after coming to this foum and learning that it has nothing to do with the order coins where minted but rather a set time limit to summit coins I thought it was very misleading.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Please give us your thoughts on the 1st strike controversy, word has it there is going to be a Florida class action lawsuit againt NGC for misleading consumers.
    I will admit the 1st time I came accross the 1st strike deal I thought they where the 1st coins minted but after coming to this foum and learning that it has nothing to do with the order coins where minted but rather a set time limit to summit coins I thought it was very misleading. >>

Hi Jabba,

Regardless of anyone's feelings about the First Strike program, it has been a very popular and successful concept. Naturally, we'll be keeping a close eye on the proceedings in Florida.
    Ron Guth
    President
    PCGS CoinFacts - the Internet Encyclopedia of U.S. Coins
    www.CoinFacts.com