Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

OMG!! I'm turning into a darksider!!

This was the first Baltimore show that I bought more dark aside coins than anything else!
My purchases:
1843 US Seated Liberty Dollar PCGS XF45
1974 US $1 bill, inverted 3rd printing
4 British Britannia coins (various dates)
and my new collection....

a whole lot of Aussie Kokaburra coins!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
I blame SilverEagleCoins for displaying that 2007 Kookaburra!
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah! That's what you get for letting a Darksider eat lunch with you guys image. It all starts with a little bullion... though the Seated Liberty was pretty cool too. It was nice meeting you!

Cathy

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the dark Cliff image

With a bit of practice you'll be able to easily balance your dark desires with your light. image

ps. A p-51 and p-38 over flew my house last weekend!
  • Options
    JZraritiesJZrarities Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    Hah Cliff!!!

It's about time ...

WELCOME
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home, long lost brother!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry. British and Aussie late date precious metals almost aren't even darkside. image It's almost more like coins for the entire world.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

If the moderns have caught your eye, what will happen when you look carefully at the last 400 years of coin options awaiting you in the Krause volumes....? Welcome to the Darkness....

"The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
    That's how we draw you in, with all those pretty silver rounds. Next step: the real coins. image
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's how we draw you in, with all those pretty silver rounds. Next step: the real coins. image >>

You know I like shiny things! ...and not necessarily talking about coins! image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    I wonder what that could mean.....

Welcome to the DARKSIDE!!

TKC!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options
    I am a closet darksider......image......Most of my gold coins are from countries other than the U.S.A.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUY WHAT YOU LIKE...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    Hi Cliff, it was good seeing you in Baltimore. Had I known you had Darkside tendencies, I could have arranged to show you some neat stuff. Next time I might not let you get away image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BUY WHAT YOU LIKE... >>

Amen to that!! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>BUY WHAT YOU LIKE... >>

Amen to that!! image >>

Cliff, old buddy, if you would see little Randi's Canadian Commemorative Proof Silver Dollar Registry set, you would be converted instantly.

Look here to see it!!image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cliff- what took you so long?

So you've gone Kooky for Kooks, have you? Well, there are worse things. Those are neat coins.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I've been travelling around England off and on for the last two years. Nothing gets you bit by the dark side bug faster than visiting a foreign country. Check out the England decimal coin registry to see some of my stuff. I'm number 2 in several categories. :-)