Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Official Thanksgiving Swap pairings posted. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Please scroll down the thread to see the pairings. Any problems, let me know ASAP. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SWAP WITH ME I'M GAME. MY "DRAW" AND I MUTUALLY AGREED TO WAIT TILL A BETTER TIME AS I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANYTHING OF INTEREST TO HIM AND HE'S A REAL NICE GUY TOO.image

Comments

• Options
    Boomer- I have to sit this one out- will be moving during the holidays to Los Angeles and time is not really in my favor with the job and moving- but if we are having a XMAS swap- I will jump that one and be willin to do a $150/200 swapper.

Despite all the crap that you took on the CHARITY thing with numbnuts- I do hope you plan on doing that again and get er started soon(just keep a better set of records- ok?)

Later guys- I'm off to play with my wife.
  • Options
    dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    What's the criteria for the swap?
    Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • Options
    Count me in!
    Andy
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite all the crap that you took on the CHARITY thing with numbnuts- I do hope you plan on doing that again and get er started soon(just keep a better set of records- ok?)

And your an A$$ H.He had all the right to ask for the records
    Al
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I'm in. image
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Guys, we'll give it a few more days and if by Sunday evening we do not have enough to make it worthwhile we'll then have a Christmas Swap instead. No big deal.

As for the Christmas tradition, it WILL go on and I'll handle it alone if I must. No big deal there either.

Everyone is free to believe whatever they please but the fact is that in spite of it all I kept my word and reached out to others on behalf of everyone here whether they gave or not and I'll do it again because it feels good to help others.

I have no reason to hang my head and actually, I don't care to speak about it or even think about it anymore.

My private hell is now finished business. As I wished both my ex and her new mate all the best, as I do everyone here. image
  • Options
    Count me in!!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    Toss my name in the hat, BOOM!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Count me out on this one

Christmas swap for sure!!!!

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    put me in
  • Options

Spoke with tggr personally and have verified info provided.

He is good to go.

Welcome Ray. image
  • Options
    Anyone else wanting to take part please sign up now. Pairings to be posted later this evening.

Thanx.
  • Options
    OK, so we are Six. I totally misread Musky1011's post. Wow!

Soooooooooo,

Boom swaps with our latest group member, tggr and vice versa.

asnovell swaps with ajia and vice versa

eyoung429 swaps with TorinoCobra 71

Everyone knows the drill. Communication with your partner is paramount. Set your personal limits, agree on pricing guides and treat each other well.

When you have made contact and have come to terms please post here, stating so and when you ship please return here and post your Delivery Confirmation numbers for all to see. Make sure you insure your goods and have these numbers available, just in case, OK?

We're on short notice here so please, let's get together and ship ASAP, realistically hoping to have culminated the swaps by this coming weekend.

Please post here when you have received your items and are satisfied. If you do not feel you respective swaps are equitable don't hold it inside or hold grudges or come here looking to slam someone. Please make every effort to work matters out amongst yourselves. If you are not content and feel jipped please agree to eother work things out or return each others' items.

Communication with one another is Key so that ill feelings do not transpire. Talk things out via PM, personal email or by phone BEFORE shipping if you must. Let's have a clean and simple swap and let's all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anyone have any questions or problems, I am not hard to find. Again, Happy Thanksgiving all. image
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    PM sent to eyoung429!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    My partner and I came to the mutual agreement that we'll just wait till the next swap. I've got a LOT of material coming in and A LOT to be sent to PCGS for grading.... (AND NGC AND ANACS)

My inventory has quadrupled within the last week alone and it appears that it is going to double in the next week or so. Man, that's a lot of Plastic! I've got some serious decisions to make.

Unfortunately I don't have what my partner collects so I reckon I'll have to do something about that.image

Now is a great time to buy and particularly good when I can buy already certified.

Thanks to my customer base I really don't need to be making eBay and PayPal fat. I think I see a website in the near future and quite possibly a PCGS/ NGC Dealership.

I am offering coins for beginners & intermediates/ even PQ raw pieces that I GUARANTEE are worth certifying or your money back ... ALL OF IT. NO BS.

If there is anything in particular you need (not just Quarters) give me a shout and I'll fix you up.

You'd be surprised by some of what I've brought in. Complete collections etc.

If anyone of you guys would like to swap with me, I'm Game cause I haven't taken part in one over the last 3 sanctioned swaps. Let me know and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Peace,
    BOOM image
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hi, Ajia's package is on the way. Delivery Confirmation # 0306 1070 0000 9912 4332 with insurance. Some nice slabbed goodies! image
    Andy
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    asnovell's package also on it's way, del. conf. #420 23235 9101 0385 5574 9871 2965 30