Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

low mintage sower. 500 pieces...

1 oz gold, with a purple field ? Ill have to research a bit more as to why they did this.

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Is the purple a different metal?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn ... that purple color is wild !!! image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    What's the deal with the "5" in "50"... it looks like a photoshop job? wierd.
    -Ryan-
  • Options
    PreussenPreussen Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What's the deal with the "5" in "50"... it looks like a photoshop job? wierd. >>

image - Preussen
    "Illegitimis non carborundum" -General Joseph Stilwell. See my auctions
  • Options
    Kurt4Kurt4 Posts: 492 ✭✭
    I could swear I saw a small article in the "Numismatic News" not too long ago on these coins. I'll take a look and see what I find.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    here's where I saw it

Scand Mint Store

I checked the paris mint site and there's no reference to this that I can see.
  • Options
    Kurt4Kurt4 Posts: 492 ✭✭
    Could not find the NN piece. I think it was just to announce "the sower" coins. I don't remember them mentioning this particular piece.