Home Q & A Forum
Options

Pop report harder to use with revision

Hi Ron. In looking at the pop report today, I noticed a new format which only has the grade headings at the top of the page. I was looking at Lincoln cents, and after scrolling down a ways, noticed there were no "page breaks" like before, where after 20 or so lines in a date/mm, the grades would again show, so you knew which grade pertained to a given vertical column.

Now, once you find the coin, say 1944d in 65 red, and look left to right for the pop, the only way you know where the 65 column is, is to go back to the top of the page, find it, and keep your eye on that column as you go back down looking for 1944d again.

Seems a common sense kind of thing. If my explanation of the problem does not suffice, go ahead and do it yourself and see what I mean.

Bill
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Hi Ron. In looking at the pop report today, I noticed a new format which only has the grade headings at the top of the page. I was looking at Lincoln cents, and after scrolling down a ways, noticed there were no "page breaks" like before, where after 20 or so lines in a date/mm, the grades would again show, so you knew which grade pertained to a given vertical column.

Now, once you find the coin, say 1944d in 65 red, and look left to right for the pop, the only way you know where the 65 column is, is to go back to the top of the page, find it, and keep your eye on that column as you go back down looking for 1944d again.

Seems a common sense kind of thing. If my explanation of the problem does not suffice, go ahead and do it yourself and see what I mean.

Bill >>

Hi Bill,

This has been fixed.
    Ron Guth
    President
    PCGS CoinFacts - the Internet Encyclopedia of U.S. Coins
    www.CoinFacts.com