Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Help putting pics on registry

I figured out how to post pics on the message board site now I am trying to figure out the registry. Can you post in the same manner? Any help would be great. Thanksimage

Comments

• Options
    i haven't figured out either one yet, but there is new software coming this month on the registry that is supposed to simply the process.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,484 ✭✭✭✭
    When adding coins to your registry, click the BROWSE button for adding photo's. They get uploaded directly from your hard drive and must be 100KB or less and can contain no special characters in their names. This includes blanks. No blanks allowed.

So for an 'IKE Dollar MS66.jpg' named file, you'd have to rename it to 'IKEDOLLARMS66.jpg' before uploading it. At least, this has been my experience.

If you have already added the coin and just want to add the photo, click on the 'edit' next to the coin where you want to add the photo. That will present you with a screen that has a BROWSE button.

I don't have a clue on how to get the registry to point to photobucket.

Good Luck!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Thanks, I will give it a try.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file