Home Sports Talk
Options

Move over F$U, Miami, VT, and Clemson -- WAKE is the new power in the All Crap Conference!!!

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

They rape the Big East of its 3 best football schools, and this new "super conference" is now led by a basketball school!! My the mighty have fallen hard and fast!!

Comments

• Options
    well I mean....we can't all play amazing teams like ohio state and michigan play. BTW, Nebraska beat Michigan recently? I think it was the holiday bowl or something like that. Must mean they are the # 2 team aswell!
    As of last week the ACC had 4 teams in the top 25...how many does your conf. have?
    ok then.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>well I mean....we can't all play amazing teams like ohio state and michigan play. BTW, Nebraska beat Michigan recently? I think it was the holiday bowl or something like that. Must mean they are the # 2 team aswell!
    As of last week the ACC had 4 teams in the top 25...how many does your conf. have?
    ok then. >>

Let's see, FSU plays Troy, Rice, Duke, Virginia, and Western Michigan! Not exactly top notch football programs, or is Troy a tougher opponent than I realised? They have nothing but a schedule of tune up games, in between the 3 semi-good teams they do play! Miami and Florida are the only real teams they play, and there is NO reason on earth, why they should lose to Boston College, no disrespect towards Boston College fans either!

Michigan plays Notre Dame, Ohio State, Iowa, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Penn State, MSU, Minnesota, and usually Purdue, except a season here and there as of late, they are not exactly pushover games! And often enough, they are one after the other, week after week!

Ohio State, see the aforementioned opponents Michigan has, give or take a team, but add another, i.e. take away Notre Dame and put in a Texas!

C'mon though, Wake Forest is ranked ahead of FSU, it is much more respectable to lose against Nebraska over Wake Forest! Hell, I did not even realise Wake Forest fielded a football team!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>well I mean....we can't all play amazing teams like ohio state and michigan play. BTW, Nebraska beat Michigan recently? I think it was the holiday bowl or something like that. Must mean they are the # 2 team aswell!
    ok then. >>

And you still owe GBG $500 or refund DaBeef his money.

ok then.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    So Skippy is that dude I read about a few times in recent months, who did not pay a bet, but took payment in a bet. Did not know he is that loser! Hey Skippy, wanna bet? I say Michigan will defeat Ohio State, 127-3, go onto the national championship game, and win that, 147-2! I will put a year's salary on it!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    skip-

when you going to pay up on that bet? Or you going to refund the bets you took?

You are the very epitome of the word 'LOSER', furthered more by your rooting for the criminoles.

Get lost, moron.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭