Home Metal Detecting

Got out yesterday and found 1 good target............

but it was a good oneimageHit one of the deadhorse's to see if I could sqeeze out any silver but no luck on that.
All I got was 4 wheatie's for coin wise but my 2nd target of the day had me doing the danceimage
Got a good nickel reading on my machine that was reading deep I figured I had a buff maybe.So I started digging and at about 5in. out pop's this nice 14k gold ring with a real dark blue stone,boy was I happyimage
Thank's for looking and HH,Tom

Comments

• Nice ring, LT

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Sweet ring, Tom. Congrats!
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, yeah. I believe I'd do a little boogie over that one, too.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • That's pretty darn nice...Great color too...!
  • That an awesome find Tom, better than marbles huh? image Mary
    Be Still and Know
  • Thank's all for the replie's.

I think I'm going to get it repaired and fitted for my finger.This is the first ring I found I would like to keep for myself,oh and Mary I don't I think I still like finding my marble's since I lost so many in my younger teenage day'simageimageHH,Tom
  • nice target....good find!....i like that color....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • From Tom:

oh and Mary I don't I think I still like finding my marble's since I lost so many in my younger teenage day'sHH,Tom

From Mary:

You held on to your marbles far longer than I did Tom! lol

I didn't get out hunting much this past season, partly due to alot of rain right up until July. Once the good weather hit I was more interested in walking/running/biking /camping, almost everything except detecting!!
    Be Still and Know