Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1964 Topps football

I just listed my 1964 TOPPS football set on the registry. I am going to sell it but thought I"d offer to a registry member first. Most of the cards are graded PSA 7 and most of the stars are included. It is missing Dawson and the high number checklist. It does include Kemp, Blanda, Lamonica, Maynard, ALworth and Hadl with some of the short prints. Total of 95 cards. The SMR on the cards is over 1200 and if you are interested let me now.......Please reasonable offers only, If I don't receive a reasonable offer I will list on ebay with a minimum..... I hope I did this link thing right. 1964 Topps football

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Back in November I was thinking about selling my 1964 set then changed my mind. Now I've decided it must go. I have to many other sets that I'm working on so this one I will sell. I've added a few more cards to the set since November and have another one on its way to me from DSC (Bill Miller PSA 8, card #32). this will also be included when the set sells. If anyone still interested let me know by middle of next week or I will be listing on ebay.

link is in first message in this thread...thanks for taking a peek.

al.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    If your interested in selling individual cards please let me know.

Thanks,
    Ryan