Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FUN show golf - any good links you'd recommend in Orlando??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well?? Suggestions would be appreciated. image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    zennyzenny Posts: 1,549
    Was down there year before last and played shingle creek and really enjoyed it. It was very new at the time and probably has only gotten better.

z
  • Options
    Crazy4CoinsCrazy4Coins Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭
    This is one of the nicest courses in the state....even has hotel right there on course.. Can't beat it.

Champions Gate
  • Options
    The Golf Course at Celebration isn't bad, and it's a place you can drop the wife off at while you golf image

Linky Dink
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    You guys are killing me. I can't make it to FUN. image
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • Options
    There are hundreds of great courses......most of the ones I play (Eagle Dunes, Black Bear, Debary, Timacuan) are quite a bit north of where the FUN show is Held. A real nice course down in Kissimee, which is real close to the Orange County Convention Center is Falcon's Fire......great course.....a little pricier then the others I mentioned but not crazy money.

If you need a golfing partner........send me a PM and maybe we could hook up.....I love to play!!!
  • Options
    The best Disney course ( on the Disney property ) in my book is the OSPREY. It is pricey, but they offer a discount for tee times after 2PM and it is reasonable then.

I used to go to the FUN show in the morning and then get over to the OSPREY in the afternoon. I usually could get in 18 holes with the sunlight holding at the afternoon rate.

If you play several days they will hold your clubs free of charge there. The service is first class and very friendly and the driving range is good.

Good luck wherever you golf and have FUN!

Ricardo
  • Options

<< <i>Well?? Suggestions would be appreciated. image >>

for you?

stick to Putt-Putt courses. (at least that's what Hagen said)

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the great suggestions....excepting JB's, of course. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file