Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

November Special is Up!

Non-sports through 1971 for $6 each.... 25 minimum. A good special, but doesn't help with my stack of Star Wars and Star Trek cards from the late 70's. Anyone have decent plans for this special?
www.disc-or-die.com
www.jamesbondcards.com
www.vintagestarwarscards.com
paul@disc-or-die.com
transparentpunk@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Nuts. It only goes back to 1954 image
  • Options
    I agree. I was holding out hope for a pre-war but looks like I'll be crossing my fingers for another month. image

Arthur
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Nope - you looked at the wrong thumbnail - read the text. PSA replicated the August special graphics at one location and used new ones at another, but the text puts the submission years from 1948 - 1971.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    Still no help. I need the 30's image.
  • Options

<< <i>Still no help. I need the 30's image. >>

I'll second that. The nonsport special doesn't do me any good unless we go back to the 20s and 30s. image

Arthur
  • Options
    Good Day,
    Finally a special I we use, 50 and 60 Non Sport, hate to look a gift horse in the mouth............................. But why do we only get one month on our special when most everybody else gets two months now. And PSA wonders why we feel like the Red Headed Stepchild.....................................!
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    1960 - 1971 is $6 each anyway, if you use the bulk service (min. 50). For my 1960's cards, the only "special" is that they are a bit relaxed on the minimum quantity. Still, not to look a gift horse in the mouth....
    www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
  • Options
    Doesn't do me any good with the PreWar Gum Inc. cards I collect.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me
  • Options

<< <i>A good special, but doesn't help with my stack of Star Wars and Star Trek cards from the late 70's >>

Collectors club special #2 apparently includes non-sports 1972-present. Better dust off your Star Wars cards after all.

"November
    Collectors Club Grading Special #2
    (For Gold & Platinum Members)

Sports and Non-Sports Cards from 1972 to Present
    $5 per card - 25 Card Minimum Required
    For Cards Valued Under $75 - Turnaround Varies with Demand

This special is valid for Sports and Non-Sports Cards from 1972 to present for $5 each - 25 card minimum - Cards must be valued under $75. This special excludes Tallboys, Supersized Cards, T3's, and Autographed Cards*"
    My sets:
    1977 Topps Star Wars - "Space Swashbucklers"
  • Options
    Yowza, I think your right! They tricked me by having the wrong ad on the main page, and then the Nov ad on the other pages just says Hockey/Football/Basketball. But, reading the whole thing after clicking the link, it does appear to include all sports and non-sports split between $6 and $5 at 1972.

Did I miss that the first time, or did they update it?

Paul
    www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
  • Options
    I got a bunch of " world on wheels" cards I have been waiting for the special. I'll send 100 in for now. I havn't been keeping up on my collection. It's a winter time project