Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Looking for sports card collector near Oneonta,Al.

Coffee Stop & Game Shop is looking for sport card collector to join our store here in Oneonta, Al. We already have all gamming cards and Role playing games covered. We have space for 1 sport card collector looking for a place to sell sport cards. The area for rent has room for 3 or 4 glass cases and a full wall with some shelving. The rent is very reasonable and there are 2 options. The store is in the middle of downtown Oneonta.

If interested or have questions E-mail me at c1arcardshop@yahoo.com

Fred McCarl
310 1st Ave East
Oneonta, Al.35121

Comments

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I bet I am one of the few people on these boards who knows where Oneonta, Al is. I hope you find someone.
  • I'll be going to Albertville next week which appears to be 30 minutes from Oneonta. Maybe I'll stop by for a cup. Do you let dawg fans in there?
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings
  • All are welcome. This could be a nice place to start selling sport cards. The rent is very low and we are very easy to get along with. This is a good spot if you only want to sell part time or full time. The Game shop is open only on weekends but if any of us are in the shop during the week we open while we are there. This is the kind of place you make your own hours depending on your rental option. 1st option is rent only and you can be open when we are open ( Fri - Sat ). 2nd option is rent plus 1/3 of utilities. open anytime you want to or feel like it ( most of us use this since it is still under $500). We all work together and help each other. We ask for 3 months rent in advanced since it has been paid for the next 6 months already. If you interested just e-mail me.