Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Has anyone here recieved the catalog for the ANR/STACKS auction?

??????????????????

Comments

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not. Maybe I did not make the cut. image
  • Options
    ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭
    I got mine 10 days ago.
  • Options
    I called them up (800 number) and STACKS picked up. Turned out that in the past I had asked them to take me off their mailing list therefore...
    Apparently the ANR list didn't get crossed over to STACKS?
  • Options
    ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I called them up (800 number) and STACKS picked up. Turned out that in the past I had asked them to take me off their mailing list therefore...
    Apparently the ANR list didn't get crossed over to STACKS? >>

Probably just a glitch -
  • Options
    LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    I got mine last week.
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • Options
    Aegis3Aegis3 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭
    I got mine about a week ago and I think I was only on the Coin Galleries catalog list (because I knew about the Stack's selling of good old books), so I'm not exactly sure why I got one. Not that I'm complaining. Of course, seeing as I'll win some lots next week I guess I will now be getting all the catalogs.
    --

Ed. S.

(EJS)
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Nope
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have still not received mine. image Jenna offered to have one sent, and they sent it Express Mail with signature required. It will be a while before I can pick it up at the post office. I have never missed an ANR catalog before, but I guessed I got Stacksed™ this time. image
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I got mine. I've been getting Stack's catalogs for a long time and never paid attention to them. What I really wanted was the ANR catalogs, but never got around to shelling out the money for a subscription. So in that sense, I guess the merger saved me a few bucks. image
  • Options
    IGWTIGWT Posts: 4,975
    I called Stack's on Wednesday this week when I still hadn't received mine. Not here yet. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file