Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

James Naismith Autograph For Sale

I recently came into posession of my Grandfather's scrapbook. He was a track star at East High in Wichita, Kansas in the 30's. In 1934 he ran in the Kansas relays on the campus of Kansas University. While he was there he had James Naismith sign a Kansas Relays program. Unfortunately the entire program is not still intact. The autograph is on the top of the front page of the program. The program reads "Kansas Relays An Olympic Tryout". I'm sure that you all know how rare an actual Naismith autograph is, this is not a cut signature but an actual autograph. I would love to keep it but I have some financial needs that must be met, and my grandfather's scrapbook is what is most important to me anyway. I will be taking some digital photos soon so that I have them available to email to anyone who is interested. If you are interested in discussing an offer you can email me at daveandsumerm@yahoo.com or call me at (620) 326-2503 (home) or
(316) 973-4860 (work). I am home today as my wife just got out of the hospital, I will be returning to work tomorrow. I am usually home by 4:00 p.m. from work.

Thanks for your interest,

David Monger