Home Sports Talk
Options

Another great game for the Pats

Vikings go down 31-7

Brady with 372 yards and 4 touchdown passes. Homefield advantage? not in this game.

Comments

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    The Vikes were horrible. I don't know why the kept playing the same soft zone with a four man rush all night. They gave Brady all year to throw on almost every play, and eventually, someone's going to get open. Terrible coaching by the Vikings.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NE looked good and the Vikings looked very inept. How many INTs did Minnesota QBs throw? I lost count. NE had some problems tackling -- not executing properly in many cases, IMO, although the score didn't indicate that (maybe that's a way to judge how badly Minnesota played).
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>NE looked good and the Vikings looked very inept. How many INTs did Minnesota QBs throw? I lost count. NE had some problems tackling -- not executing properly in many cases, IMO, although the score didn't indicate that (maybe that's a way to judge how badly Minnesota played). >>

The tackling on the punt return for the Vikings TD was horrid. But the Pats came right back and scored, which appeared to thorougly demoralize the Vikings.