Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ordered my ASE on 31st Aug Not received

Has anyone else not received there set? Mine has said in process and reserved for 5 days now?
Transactions..
wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard

Comments

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I ordered mine on 8/30, they were shown as in stock and reserved until yesterday, today it says they were shipped. I think they were shipped because I called them yesterday and asked about them (it wasn't a nice conversation and the customer service person had to put me on hold to get additional info when I refused to let her blow me off). I suggest you try calling too (1-800-872-6468).
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will probably receive yours today, or within the next couple days. Received mine yesterday, I live in CT.

morgans
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    sethbsethb Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Mine went to "in stock and reserved" status early last week, with no cancel button.

No change until this morning, status finally changed to "shipped on 8/31."

I ordered around 9:30am on the 31st.

Hopefully I'll see them by the end of the week.

Now if my two gold sets would follow the same progression, I'd be really happy

• Options
    JcarneyJcarney Posts: 3,154
    Ordered on 8/31 at 7:33 AM. Picked them up last night at the FedEx facility.
    “When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” — Benjamin Franklin

My icon IS my coin. It is a gem 1949 FBL Franklin.
  • Options
    53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭
    I ordered mine at 8:41 on 8/31. My ASE's arrived yesterday.

By the way--the way the package had been 'sealed' was disgraceful. A single piece of clear plastic tape covered the box top--with a one inch gap. The edge of the box was smashed with an opening along the top edge my 14 year old son could put his hand through.

Good luck in receiving your order. I'd bet it comes today!

HAPPY COLLECTING!!!
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Mine was just as badly packaged. The mint should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,706 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ordered on 8/31 at 7:33 AM. Picked them up last night at the FedEx facility. >>

Me too. Packaging was OK, but box was loosely sealed with plastic tape.
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    I ordered my ASE's at 3:30am on the 31st. I checked online yesterday and it says mine where shipped on the 30th they gave me a tracking number. When I checked the tracking number it wasn't in the shippers system yet. Will check again later today!
  • Options
    I ordereed mine on 8/30 at 1:26.
    In stock & reserved for a week now.
    Called Mint and they said they shoule ship any day now!image
  • Options
    I ordereed mine on 8/30 at 1:26.
    In stock & reserved for a week now.
    Called Mint and they said they shoule ship any day now!image
  • Options
    Ordered 8/31....Shipped yesterday
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    My order placed on 30th arrived yesterday.
    The order I placed on 31st about 2:30 pm is still backordered.

My first order showed up in stock and reserved last week and funds were reserved in my account since then.
    Now that I have the coins the reserve is off my account and the charge is still not made?

It always seems I get my coins before the charge goes through.

Rookie Joe

• Options

<< <i>I ordered mine at 8:41 on 8/31. My ASE's arrived yesterday.

By the way--the way the package had been 'sealed' was disgraceful. A single piece of clear plastic tape covered the box top--with a one inch gap. The edge of the box was smashed with an opening along the top edge my 14 year old son could put his hand through.

Good luck in receiving your order. I'd bet it comes today! >>

Perhaps they are thinking they are doing us a favor. I mean, if you can easily pull off the small piece of tape and open the box to examine the coins and then reseal the box to ship to PCGS, who's to know?

Jonathan
    I have been a collector for over mumbly-five years. I learn something new every day.
  • Options

Oredered 8/30.
    No sets yet.

I am so tired of calling and getting different answers from each person that I speak to that I just give up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file