Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Baltimore - This is going to be one heck of a show.

The Baltimore Coin and Currency Convention - November 10-12, 2006 - Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street - Inner Harbor - Baltimore, Maryland - Halls A B & C - Pratt & Charles St. Entrance
FREE ADMISSION - Public Hours: Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m, and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Hall A - completely sold out
Hall B - completely sold out
Hall C - New Expansion Area - Darn close to being completely sold out - Only a few tables remaining.

In only one short year the Baltimore Coin and Currency Convention has increased in size by just about 50% and the November Baltimore Convention will be an amazingly strong numismatic business event. Five new dealers confirmed in the past two days, and we continue to get calls for table space on a daily basis.

The November Baltimore Convention will easily break our attendance record for attending dealers, and we are looking for very strong public attendance again this convention.

We have already received many packages and pledges from dealers and guests to donate some great "numismatic goodies" for the Kid's Bucket and there will be some very special coins included. If you are planing on attending be sure to bring along some stuff for the Kids. Besides the free hand full of money for the kids, there will be some great educational seminars, and lots of free material, for the kids.

Hope to see everyone there.

Ed Kuszmar

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many tables total? What about Modern Coin Dealers? Will there be a strong showing of them or will it be 99.9% Classic Dealers as MOST Shows are?

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    If you want moderns, go to the bank or supermarket (or your pocket) image
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How many tables total? What about Modern Coin Dealers? Will there be a strong showing of them or will it be 99.9% Classic Dealers as MOST Shows are?

GrandAm image >>

Until "moderns" dealers start running two-way markets...
    All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Laura says there are NO MODERN marketmakers!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979
    I plan on attending Friday this time. Looking forward to it!

And GRANDAM... there are plenty of dealers that have modern material. It's not the place for modern registry hunting, almost all of it is in Mint packaging. Though I am guessing that there might be some FirstStrike slabbed material available on the floor since it is the flavor of the week. Arrgh....

Don't forget there is also plenty of Darkside, Greyside, supplies, currency, and whatever else might float your boat. It's one huge show. And a great one!
    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set
  • Options
    What--No Widgets ?
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Ksteelheader is buying lunch and drinks for everyone Saturday!!!
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Cuzin' Ken for buying us all lunch! image
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    I can't make the November show. Any projections on whether the March, 2007 show will be just as big??
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Longacre,
    I can't make the November show. That's too bad! We were all going to take you for a boat ride from the Inner Harbor.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ksteelheader is buying lunch and drinks for everyone Saturday!!! >>

Wooooo Hoooo!! Lets find some place real expensive!
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    This wouldn't have anything to do with the auctions associated with the Convention would it? Is there a lot of moderns
    up for sale? image
    morgannut2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file