Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mint notification of shipment

I just received my shipment notification. The coin were delivered 11 hours ago. What a sad bunch!!
I'm not a vigilante, I'm an undocumented border patrol agent!

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Blame the email client or server which is out of the mints control.

I have had people send me emails that either arrived 5 hours late or never arrived at all!

What really burns my buns is the lack of knowledge of their customer service department!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just received my shipment notification. The coin were delivered 11 hours ago. What a sad bunch!! >>

What's so sad about it? I really don't have a problem with the USMint sending out email at the same time it is shipped, or even later.
    Better than getting that email and waiting 1-2 weeks for the package, in my book.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    I checked the shipping status of mine on-line today and it shows they where shipped today; checked the tracking number they provided and it showed no such number. Had a notification of shipment in my e-mail from the mint when I got home!
  • Options
    53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭
    The entire customer interface of the mint SUCKS!
    HAPPY COLLECTING!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I have had people send me emails that either arrived 5 hours late or never arrived at all! >>

Happens to everyone. I just got a "Watched auction ending soon" notice from eBay yesterday for an auction that ended on Oct 21st.
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    I think they do it on purpose so that people don't start calling the customer service number as soon as they get the e-mail asking where their coins are.--Jerry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file