Return the AGE Boxes and paperwork?

Since the boxes alone seem to be going

for up to hundreds of dollars.
There once was a place called
Camelotimage

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What do you think PCGS does with those boxes in such situations? Give them to DH? To other dealers? >>

Ask Ron Guth tomorrow night.
  • Options
    KaelasdadKaelasdad Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭
    Xmas bonuses to the staff? here ya go, a new empty box, merry xmas image
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    PCGS was very good about returning ALL boxes, capsules, paperwork, invoices, etc. I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    PCGS forgot to send back my plastic capsules from my first submission. I contacted Carolyn and she got me the plastic capsules sent back seperately. She said they were supposed to be returned in the first place. She said there were several people that didn't ask for the boxes back. She said they wold be thrown away!! Oimage Something about PCGS employess couldn't keep anything like that. Too bad! Sadly, Carolyn doesn't work there anymore. Last Friday was her last day. THANKS Carolyn if you're still here on the boards! Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    They did not send back my capsules for my first sets, I hope they do with this submission.

Also they ripped open (literally) my gold boxes. I was way dissapointed to get them back ripped. Maybe they were so excited they could not wait to see my coins. LOL

I hope all is returned undamaged this time.

By the way the gold set box that was at $500 plus is now down to $126 ??????? WTF

• Options
    aficionadoaficionado Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭

I asked for my capsules back from the AGE's and they sent them back. I opened my box so I sent the Rev. Pr. in as singles.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file