Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Carson City Morgan Dollars Liquidation Sale! (And a Couple Other Coins Too)

Welcome to my seldom offered liquidation sale for Carson City Morgan Dollars. All coins featured are attractive examples for their issue and priced to sell fast. Enjoy.

1882-CC S$1 MS65 PCGS - Bright, frosty, reflective and almost prooflike. Well struck and fully detailed. -- $405.00

1883-CC S$1 MS65 NGC - Totally white, brilliant, lustrous and dazzlingly attractive. -- $330.00

1884-CC S$1 MS65 NGC - Sharp, crisp features and definitely brilliant. Another unchallenged gem. -- $330.00

1885-CC S$1 MS65 NGC - Essentially all white. A few scattered imperfections account for its assigned grade, which is fully deserving. The 1885 Morgans made in Carson City are the second scarcest issue in the Morgan Dollar series. Greysheet bid/ask in MS65 is 1150/1240. This gem is priced to sell at a mere -- $1000.00

1885-CC S$1 MS65 NGC - All white on the obverse. The reverse has attractive end roll toning with a presence of gold, red, purple and orange. Some blue can be seen with a slight touch of your imagination. A very attractive example of this scarce date. -- $1150.00

1885-CC S$1 MS65 PCGS - Some traces of original light grey patina over otherwise untoned and silvery surfaces. The cheek area bears a few minor scratches which commensurates with its grade. Perfect for a PCGS registry set. -- $1100.00

Other stuff:

1946 50c Iowa Commemorative MS65 PCGS - Totally white and glistening. A few very minor ticks on the reverse are the only obstacles keeping this half from a higher grade. Priced at Greysheet bid. -- $220.00

This is a great opportunity to aquire some really nice Carson City Morgan Dollars at affordable prices. Satisfaction is assured with your purchase. If you have a question or wish to reserve a coin please do not hesitate to contact me by PM or by telephone at: (650)619-9228. Happy hunting.
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Mistake duplicate post...please ignore.
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
    A mistake duplicate post...please ignore
  • Photos ?
    Updated.
    Last chance before Baltimore.