Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS Certified Buffalo Nickels FS Here First! Updated 11/11/06

I will certainly entertain offers as well- PM or post if interested please!

I also still have a complete set of buffalos for sale in an Intercept Shield album. All coins are acid free and G or better. Since I am raising funds to purchase a french horn, I will consider offers for the set. For pictures, click the link:
Complete set of Buffalo Nickels G and better

Thinning out some of my registry coins to help pay for new purchases and some bills. Listed here first, then off to fleabay! My pictures stink, the coins are really nice. PM me if interested:

1913D ty 1 PCGS MS66- this coin appears to be a 2 feather. Nice lusterous gold toning with a full strike $650 (SOLD):

1914S PCGS MS63- nearly fully struck with antique golden toning and subdued luster $400:

1921 PCGS MS64- White coin with solid strike. Some carbon spotting on the reverse (noticeable upon close inspection) $400:

1926D PCGS MS64- Coppery bronze toning, very lusterous, VERY well struck PQ coin. One small area of carbon (old fingerprint?) to the left of EPU on reverse $2500:

1935S PCGS MS66- Decent strike, very clean. Looks like an obverse die chip near braid on obverse as struck $525(SOON TO BE ON EBAY):

Comments