Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1948-D Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS MS-67 Red w/TrueView

For sale- 1948-D Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS MS-67 Red, beautiful coin with excellent strike and details. I'm sticking with MS-66s because MS-67s are just too hard to make at PCGS right now! PCGS Price Guide $1,400.00, and I have been offered $1300 by a dealer already. Make me an offer. I'm going on vacation and if this doesn't sell within 24-48 hours then the dealer gets it.

PM me with your offer.........

thanks, WF

NOTE: The line to the left is a die crack that is practically invisible to the naked eye and the 2 marks on the obverse are also hard to see with the naked eye. I can give you a link to the full size TrueView for a better look.

Comments

• Options
    Gorgeous coin WF. Good luck with the sale.

I'm with you. I can get just as much enjoyment out of MS66 wheats as I can 67's. Unless I accidentally make one, the ONLY MS67 wheats that will EVER reside in my collection are my 43 P-D-S.

Man is that a gorgeous coin. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Thanks Ellewood. Yeah, this coin represents vacation money for me, and I'm happy with MS-66 wheats. In general, MS-66s that are on the high end of the scale with great eye appeal do as much for me as 67s. I'll let the big money players deal in 67simage

WF
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am always looking at what an MS 67 Lincoln of any year can buy me in a pre 1930 Lincoln. The possibilities are endless...

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful fields. 48-D is a tough one in 67.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!