Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

holy.. look at these displays.

Comments

• Options
    Pretty cool!

What I admire most is the organization. My basement is a dump.

Great presentations!
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Very cool stuff. I don't think my wife or kids would allow such displays to exist in my house. Wife would veto and if got around that then kids would destroy everything.
  • Options
    Great stuff . thanks for the link Knuckles
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    WOW!!!!!!!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Garret-
    thanks for the link, my wife says she'll never complain about my stuff again!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Garret-
    thanks for the link, my wife says she'll never complain about my stuff again! >>

...or your collection. image
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    The Cardinals & Cubs displays on page 6 are beautiful!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I liekd the wood loackers with uniforms in there... cool!
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Very cool stuff. I don't think my wife or kids would allow such displays to exist in my house. Wife would veto and if got around that then kids would destroy everything. >>

I agree. If I was single again I may try to do a room like that, but I guess I will have to live with the "closet" display for now.
    Great pics anyhow! Thanks Knuckles!
  • Options
    All I have to say is wow!!!!

Maybe one day I'll be able to come across some of those high end items!

Wait a minute....I have some high end stuff lol....damn inventory...I'd display it but it's being sold lol!

Check out our great selection of sports memorabilia and autographs www.dssports.ca

Check out my ebay auctions!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdssportscdaQQhtZ-1
  • Options
    The built in lockers for the Orioles around the lazy boy's and the build in glass cabinets around the pool table with Cardinal jerseys is simply sweet.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Nice Stuff
    I like the 3 Yankee seats in front of the padded wall marked 318 feet
    very stunning in its simplicity
  • Options
    Very cool! image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?

No flat screen?

Mike
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Wow! That is very cool. I got a few ideas from that...hmmmmm

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Oh to have the funds to do something like that. Those are great.
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to get out of this condo and into a house with a basement which I can do whatever I want with (i hope)... white carpet with some round carpet face off dots maybe... a blue line of carpet.. goalie net?.... yeah my wife wouldn't be cool with that.
  • Options
    Goodsport40Goodsport40 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭
    Wow, thanks for the link. Thats what I call taking it to the next collecting level!

Robert
  • Options
    Thanks for the link, some great stuff. Garret, definitely claim the basement once you get a house. When my wife and I moved, nice basement space was a requirement. I got the basement and a wall in the office, my wife gets the rest of the house. Here are some pictures of my hockey "Man Room."

And the office (these are my jerseys that I wore in college and in the minors). . .

Thanks
    Sean

Always Looking for vintage hockey autographs

The Broderick Collection
  • Options
    Wow Sean, great looking basement! I like the Bombers jersey. I didn't picture that many autographs framed up of yours, they look great. I can't wait to see pictures of the cards all framed up if that's what you intend on doing with them. Seeing a hockey basement get's me even more pumped about our near future move.

I'll add a picture of my little display tomorrow (I think I may be getting some stuff to add to it tomorrow).

- Garret
  • Options
    Nice display Sean. That's quite the collection you have going there.

Welcome aboard BTW, always glad to have another hockey nut around!

Bob C.

P.S. Love the Cheevers mask piece!
    57 Topps (83%) 7.61
    61 Topps (100%) 7.96
    62 Parkhurst (100%) 8.70
    63 Topps (100%) 7.96
    63 York WB's (50%) 8.52
    68 Topps (39%) 8.54
    69 Topps (3%) 9.00
    69 OPC (83%) 8.21
    71 Topps (100%) 9.21 #1 A.T.F.
    72 Topps (100%) 9.39
    73 Topps (13%) 9.35
    74 OPC WHA (95%) 8.57
    75 Topps (50%) 9.23
    77 OPC WHA (86%) 8.62 #1 A.T.F.
    88 Topps (5%) 10.00
  • Options
    Garret, I have one place where I have wall space available where most of the cards will go. I figure a nice custom frame will look amazing with all the great cards once they are done and encapsulated. I can't wait to get the first 24 back from PSA. I always wanted a hockey room and it is great to have a space to display some of my stuff. Now, when we move in 3 years I will just need to work a bigger basement for the ever growing collection.

Bob C., thanks for the welcome, hope we can talk some hockey at some point. That Cheevers was one of my first 8x10 I picked up when I started collecting. Being a goalie I thought that the auto'd Cheevers picture would be great.
    Thanks
    Sean

The Broderick Collection
  • Options
    Here's my display..

• Options
    Woops, sorry for the HUGE pic.. fixed it. image
  • Options
    Sean and Knuckles great displays! I wish that I was able to use my basement. I live in an older home and the basement is always musty and wet when it rains.

I have an ebay room with some displays, but it is the smallest room in the house so I have to pick what goes on the walls and rotate every now and then.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Rick, where in Cinci do you live. I am up in Fairborn.
    Thanks
    Sean

The Broderick Collection
  • Options
    I live north of the city in Lockland close to I-75.

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Not that far. I sometimes play hockey at SportsPlus down there, do you know where that is?
    Thanks
    Sean

The Broderick Collection