Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1982 Fleer Keith Hernandez PSA 10 - What will it end at?

I apologize as this does feel slightly spammy to me but that's truly not my intention. I am selling a few cards, on the Bay, that I don't have any particular affinity for. Several early 80's Fleer and Donruss PSA 10's. One of them already has two different people bidding; both of whom appear to be Keith Hernandez collectors. Currently at $26 with 5 days left. In looking at other auctions I see some of my other PSA 10's may not sell for the $19.99 starting price but it appears the Hernandez is low pop (PSA shows only 1 but I realize that's not updated). Any guesses on what it might end up at? LINK

Comments

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    I think if you could work in the "I am Keith Hernandez" audio from Sienfeld in the auction listing it would sell for a lot more. image

With the Cards winning hopefully the sky is the limit.
  • Options
    I imagine the fact that it is a 1982 Cardinals card has something to do with it.
  • Options
    Larry --

As one of the two bidders, I can tell you that I am at my limit. I just don't have the card in my collection. If you have other Hernandez cards, just e-mail me. I usually like PSA 8 or better.

deusyali
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for bidding.