Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Where is the National in 2007?

Anyone know where and when it is. The website I see has Cleveland written all over it but it says 2006. I thought the 2006 was out West?

Please help.

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Cleveland 2007
    Chicago 2008

latest on 2009 is that it's between Anaheim and Cleveland. Houston is now out.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    So is this the correct site?

National web site?

If so are the June Dates correct? I want to ask off of work but want to get ahead of the game.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Cleveland August 1st to 5th.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    nope, that is the old promoter for the National. I'll try and find the correct web site, but the date is Aug 1-5 2007. I guess they are trying to avoid the conflict with Hall of Fame weekend, or more likely the promoters got a deal on that weekend.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Here's the correct site
    The National

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Help.!!
  • Options
    If any one heres of or knows someone who wants to split a booth at national let me knowimage
  • Options
    holy crap...dealer fees are $850!!!!
    Check out our great selection of sports memorabilia and autographs www.dssports.ca

Check out my ebay auctions!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdssportscdaQQhtZ-1
  • Options
    yeah 850 and I'm hauling inventory from ca so splitting a booth makes sense. I know lots of small delaers do it. hoping one comes thru the forums here or somebody knows one.image
  • Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    I think I will give myself a birthday present by attending my first National on August 4th.
    Being a NE Ohio native I can tie the trip in with a family visit and possibly a Tribe game.
  • Options
    I wish there would be one at Disney World in Orlando or something. The Nationals seem to be very far from Florida always....but, from what I hear, there isn't much of a chance to pick up 'deals' at the Nationals.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    I plan on attending.......
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    i am very much considering making this my first show ever...though if i dont go i can buy several t-205's...sooooooo...........image
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2