Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Greg Luzinski Cards Wanted

The Bull was one of my favorite players as a child. I currently have PSA 10s of his 1977 and 1978 Topps cards. I would be interested in any PSA 9/10 of his pre-1977 cards and PSA 10 of his post-1978 cards. I am trying to focus on his cards in the basic registry set. Thanks.

David

Comments

• mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Any interest in a 1981 Topps PSA 9?

There is only one PSA 10, and it is not going to be made available to the public anytime this decade-

Let me know
    marc.schoenen@ge.com
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There is only one PSA 10, and it is not going to be made available to the public anytime this decade- >>

Wonderful. image
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • Marc

Were you the lucky bidder that won it on eBay? I was watching it but forgot about the auction until it was over. My problem is that I watch too many auctions. I have to pony up for a snipe service.

I am interested in the 9. How is the centering?

Bernie

Would you have an extra Reggie Jackson or Gossage in PSA 9?

David

David,

I don't even have a Jackson in PSA 9! I know they're out there, but they keep eluding my radar. No Gossage either. I was the bridesmaid on the Luzinski.
    Bernie Carlen

• Bernie

The quality control on some of these issues is frustrating. I am working on a 1979 Topps set. My goal is a set with a 9.5 rating. It is a slow process. I go through hundreds of cards looking for mint ones to submit. The 81's are the same. I went through several vending and wax boxes looking for a nice Reggie and other cards. I gave up and decided that eBay would be less expensive. The problem is the cards I am looking for rarely come up. If they do, it is a frenzy.

Marc

If you are looking for any Phils from 1979 Topps in PSA 9 or 10, please let me know. I have a 700 card submission going out to PSA.

<< <i>

<< <i>There is only one PSA 10, and it is not going to be made available to the public anytime this decade- >>

Wonderful. image >>

Sorry, Bernie - no offense meant. I think I only have a dozen or so 1981s I'm looking for at this point. Hopefully there is enough chow for you to enjoy your quest [which must be ridiculous]...

Packman - I'll try and get a scan to you, but it may not be until Tuesday of next week. I also have an SGC 96 of Luzinski, but I'll try to scan them both together, if I can-

Marc
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

No offense at all. I was just kidding. I still have plenty of cards I need to upgrade from PSA 8, that I'm in no hurry to find another Luzinski. Unless one doesn't show up for the rest of this decade.image
    Bernie Carlen

Packman:

What is your e-mail? I finally got around to scanning the 1981 Luzinski. Sorry for the delay!
  • Marc

My e-mail address is dhalpen@dwl-law.com.

Thanks,

David
    e-mail sent!