Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1966 Topps Football Set Break

Hey Everyone,

I just broke a complete set of 1966 Topps Football cards and have listed them in my ebay store at: http://stores.ebay.com/Ryans-Vintage-Football-Cards

most of the cards are in EX or better condition and are very nice. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    The one card I need from that set has apparently already been soldimage
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Who was that? I might have an extra
  • Options
    #17-Glenn Bass
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I have one of those, I'll check once I get home.

Thanks,
    Ryan
  • Options
    Thanks for checking.

James
  • Options
    If he doesn't have one, I do.
  • Options
    Thanks ping--I'll send you a PM if Ryan doesn't have one.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought my set was complete, but I think I'm missing #70. I know I bought it but the darn thing isn't in the album. let me check at home to make sure that's the card.

edit to add. Ryan, Save the best Billy Cannon you have for me. When I get home at 5 tonight, I'll buy that and the card I'm missing. Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Hey Joe,

I can't remove the Cannon for you from here at work as I get blocked out of ebay. If your home by 5 you should win it no problem.

Cheers,
    Ryan