Home Sports Talk
Options

Wow! So I go to bed with the Cowboys losing

lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
14-10. I had to get up at 4 am for work and figured they were most likely going to loose anyway, so why stay up and be tired in the morning. Romo's first start, at Carolina, it just seemed everything favored another L. Man, was I surprised when I saw the outcome. The season may not be over after all image

Matt

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>14-10. I had to get up at 4 am for work and figured they were most likely going to loose anyway, so why stay up and be tired in the morning. Romo's first start, at Carolina, it just seemed everything favored another L. Man, was I surprised when I saw the outcome. The season may not be over after all image

Matt >>

A REAL fan doesn't worry about his beauty sleep! image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>14-10. I had to get up at 4 am for work and figured they were most likely going to loose anyway, so why stay up and be tired in the morning. Romo's first start, at Carolina, it just seemed everything favored another L. Man, was I surprised when I saw the outcome. The season may not be over after all image

Matt >>

A REAL fan doesn't worry about his beauty sleep! image >>

I developed a problem as of late. If I dont go to bed before 10pm, im not getting up in the morning. Its funny how the excuses you make when your half asleep and dont want to get up make perfect sense but later you wonder , man what was thinking!

matt