Home Sports Talk
Options

Eagles should be 8-0!!!!

This team is just GOOD, there is no way that a team that was talking super bowl in week 4 is suddenly playing .500 ball. All those
passing and rushing yards should translate into wins..I just don't get it.

JS

PS 0-2 vs. the state of Florida...I think even the Noles could beat the Eagles!

Comments

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Eagles must get the same refs the Bucs get. image Verily how could a complete team like the Eagles be .500?
  • Options
    BUCS best 2-5 team eva!
  • Options

McNabb on a bad day passes for 10 yards less than the total Sucs O yardage.

Sucs win last week to get their SECOND of the season and Tampa declares Monday "Matt Bryant Day."

Pretty pathetic.

What happens if they get the third, riots in the streets? Dogs and cats living together? Free tacos for everyone?

Get back on the porch. At least the Eagles have a chance at the playoffs.

Gruden is out this year, or gets a sympathy pass for "Got Some Dudes Initials Tattoed On My Leg Spleen Boy" getting injured.

Reid, if the Eagles do not make the playoffs should go, which has been my opinion all along.

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    no no no Lets recap:

1) Jags start back up QB for first time in 9 months...goes on to carve up the eagles first team d
    2) Back up running back blows up multiple Eagles defenders.
    3) Fred Taylor runs by your best defensive back only to be rescued by the zebra
    4) Eagle wide outs drop pass after pass after pass (do they hear footsteps)
    5) McNabb constantly throwing low seeing Ronde Barber coming the whole game!
    6) Inside of the 10 seemed like the inside of a nuns wasteband for the eagles offense!
    7) Reid's greatest call all game was "hey who let the donuts run out....someone get to Krispy Kreme now!!"

You guys are cleary the most overrated team in the league! Should be 7-0? LOL Should be 1-7. You all got an easy early schedule
    and have had NO injuries...yet you still suck. SAD, back under the bed!

JS
  • Options

8) Gruden would ingest his own testes with some fauva beans and a nice Chianti in order to have a QB like McNabb.

No injuries? Check the reports again.

But unlike you, I will offer no excuses for injuries.

Enjoy the rest of another Sucs losing season.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Ring Count:

Simms 0
    Gradkowski 0
    McNabb 0

Whats the difference? McNabb can't win the big one and he can't beat the Bucs....thats ok. LOL

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Previous to this game, the Eagles three losses came on the last play of the game. Just some bad luck and also not putting teams away, especially a cellar dweller like the Bucs.

Today was a very poor offensive effort. Really the only poor effort of the season, and even great teams have some off weeks like this during the year. We'll use the bye-week to get things turned around, then begin winning again, and head straight for the playoffs and on to the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    eagles are .500?

hilarious!

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    bucs are 2-5 and preseason favorites by many critics to win their division?

hilarious!
  • Options

<< <i>bucs are 2-5 and preseason favorites by many critics to win their division? >>

Uhm, none? Why don't you go back and re-read those predictions, clown. Everyone had Carolina winning the division, the NFC, and many had them winning the super bowl. I can't recall a single preseason pick where the Bucs were picked to go to the playoffs. Can you please enlighten me, and share links with professional analysts who, in the preseason, had the Bucs returning to the playoffs?

• Options
    Hey Axtell...you know me pretty damn well and we have been here before...shut your damned mouth with name calling ...ya understand???
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Axtell...you know me pretty damn well and we have been here before...shut your damned mouth with name calling ...ya understand??? >>

Well then don't make ridiculous posts stating things that you and I both know aren't true - ya understand?
  • Options
    You dont understand...You got no right to call my post ridiculous...you know damned well that the bucs were one of the favorites in their division...regardless....DONT CALL PEOPLE NAMES when they post something....Damn you learn that crap in kindergarten...NO EXCUSES.... You should be pretty damn shamed of yourself...... And i hate messing around with you... Clean it up!!!
  • Options

<< <i>You dont understand...You got no right to call my post ridiculous...you know damned well that the bucs were one of the favorites in their division...regardless....DONT CALL PEOPLE NAMES when they post something....Damn you learn that crap in kindergarten...NO EXCUSES.... You should be pretty damn shamed of yourself...... And i hate messing around with you... Clean it up!!! >>

Dude, NO ONE was picking the bucs to do anything this year - don't you remember everyone picking the Panthers?

Come on now, please quit with the revisionist history chit.