Home Sports Talk
Options

Da Bears .. Serious Beat Down in progress

halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
This is ridiculous. The 49ers are actually that bad!!
Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

Comments

• Options
    Amazing. 41-0 AT HALFTIME!!!!! I don't get it on my cable, so I'm looking for highlights right now.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    I've been watching the game and must say I'm impressed not just by the score but also by the talent of MANY Bears. The highlight reels have been filled with many different players from the first half.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the JV squad out there for the second half? The slaughter seems to have slowed if the score is any indication.
  • Options
    JV is out for the offense mostly

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    I was at the game and it was incredible to see the first half. Utter domination. They will not be beat if they have +2 turnovers to takeaways.

Desmond Clark is a stud. It's amazing how much better some of the guys look when a QB can get them the ball.

I was glad to see Rex bounce back and I think today he only made 1 bad decision where against AZ there were to many to count. The kid has an arm, I just hope he stays healthy and starts to consistently play turn over free ball.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions