Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1975 Topps Minis

It is quite apparent that many of the mini cards were cut bit shorter than the standard size.How has PSA been treating these cards?
I would appreciate any feedback on this as possible.

Thanks,Tony
PS
I am thinking of starting a PSA 75 mini set as I believe I may have a nice one in the making if I decide to have my raw ones graded.
Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Comments

• Options
    fiveniner,

Check out the 75 Mini collectors thread on this board and you'll find this topic has been covered in that thread........along with many other topics that you may find interesting. In short, I believe PSA is aware of this issue with the 75 Topps Mini's. Unless the card is a grossly miscut, shorter or larger they grade them within reason. A small percentage will be cast off as mis-cuts.

Good Luck should you decide to collect a graded set. You may wish to do a little research on grading prior to submitting your cards. Know exactly what you actually have before submitting a large number of cards. It might be a good idea to submit 25 or so cards that you think look the best and find out what they grade......then you can decide if you should submit additional cards.

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

<< <i>fiveniner,

Check out the 75 Mini collectors thread on this board and you'll find this topic has been covered in that thread........along with many other topics that you may find interesting. In short, I believe PSA is aware of this issue with the 75 Topps Mini's. Unless the card is a grossly miscut, shorter or larger they grade them within reason. A small percentage will be cast off as mis-cuts.

Good Luck should you decide to collect a graded set. You may wish to do a little research on grading prior to submitting your cards. Know exactly what you actually have before submitting a large number of cards. It might be a good idea to submit 25 or so cards that you think look the best and find out what they grade......then you can decide if you should submit additional cards. >>

Thanks for your reply,

Tony
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)