Home Sports Talk
Options

Looks like UT pulled it out again!!! Some BS calls!

and they deserve to go to a BCS bowl, no!! What a bunch of BS calls!!!

Comments

• Options

<< <i>and they deserve to go to a BCS bowl, no!! What a bunch of BS calls!!! >>

choke job

texas is overrated though
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>and they deserve to go to a BCS bowl, no!! What a bunch of BS calls!!! >>

Huh?

Sounds like a bitter Aggie fan to me.

How's that Coach Fran thing working for you?

Hmmmm?

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Sounds like a bandwagoning UT fan just showed up (as usual).

God I could never imagine 'rooting' for a team after they had success, then switching teams....good god what a pathetic existence you must lead.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    the greatest gift that the University of Alabama gave UT was by letting Fran run to A&M, good luck with that bum, I would be willing to bet there are some serious NCAA issues for them in years to come.
  • Options

<< <i>Sounds like a bandwagoning UT fan just showed up (as usual).

God I could never imagine 'rooting' for a team after they had success, then switching teams....good god what a pathetic existence you must lead. >>

What in the world are you talking about, Tinkerbell? Please, enlighten everyone exactly what you mean. I have posted, numerous times, that I went to UT. Please, please show me where I ever was a fan of another college. Just like I owned you like a $2 ho about the World Series, I'll do the same here.

Dope image

<< <i>the greatest gift that the University of Alabama gave UT was by letting Fran run to A&M, good luck with that bum, I would be willing to bet there are some serious NCAA issues for them in years to come. >>

Thank you image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I am a University of Texas alum and while my opinion may be a little one sided, I don't think the refs are the reason that we won tonight.
  • Options
    By the way, since when does an Aggie refer to us correctly as "UT" and not the ever-so-clever "tu"?
  • Options

<< <i>
    What in the world are you talking about, Tinkerbell? Please, enlighten everyone exactly what you mean. I have posted, numerous times, that I went to UT. Please, please show me where I ever was a fan of another college. Just like I owned you like a $2 ho about the World Series, I'll do the same here.
    >>

Touchy, touchy! I never referred to you....must be a guilty conscience!

I think we all know who the bandwagoning fan is here...it's stownie the clownie!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    >>

Touchy, touchy! I never referred to you....must be a guilty conscience!

I think we all know who the bandwagoning fan is here...it's stownie the clownie! >>

How many UT fans posted before me? Who else could you have been talking to, Tinkerbell??

HA!

Owned again and again and again...
  • Options
    I think you and grote are the same person...the same person furiously refreshing over and over waiting desperately for your idol to pay you some attention, and then, in a mad dash, posting minutes after me.

Get a life, you pathetic tool.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a life, you pathetic tool.

So says the dirtbag now only 700 posts away from the "I have No Life: But I Have 13K posts" T-shirt and cap!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Get a life, you pathetic tool.

So says the dirtbag now only 700 posts away from the "I have No Life: But I Have 13K posts" T-shirt and cap!! >>

I wonder, when you were trolling the OF, if you ever called out the guys there with 20, 30, 50k posts?

Or did you hide in the corner like the cowardly lion you are and never say a peep?

Get lost, scarecrow.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder, when you were trolling the OF, if you ever called out the guys there with 20, 30, 50k posts?

Or did you hide in the corner like the cowardly lion you are and never say a peep?

Get lost, scarecrow.

Sorry, dopehead, never posted even once in the OF, so once again, you're wrong again! For a guy who posts on here morning, noon & night, you certainly don't know very much do you? I do know, however, that you can't help posting idiotic replies to my posts, though!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    You are absolutely pathetic, Tinkerbell.

imageimageimageimageimageimage