Home Sports Talk
Options

How 'bout them Seminoles!!

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

Does it get any better than this??

They will be LUCKY to make the salad bowl this year.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>image

Does it get any better than this??

They will be LUCKY to make the salad bowl this year. >>

They lost to a better team today.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Maybe our best game of the season. Xman looked great, too bad the refs have to decide the game at the end....15 yard
    intentional grounding call when the ball lands 5 feet from your WR is just a screw job. Thats ok, Ill take the 400+ yards
    in total offense over the usual crap we have. I think we have found our QB of the future!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe our best game of the season. Xman looked great, too bad the refs have to decide the game at the end....15 yard
    intentional grounding call when the ball lands 5 feet from your WR is just a screw job. Thats ok, Ill take the 400+ yards
    in total offense over the usual crap we have. I think we have found our QB of the future!

JS >>

excuses excuses, fsu plane out blows dogs for quarters
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>too bad the refs have to decide the game... >>

If I had a dollar...
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>too bad the refs have to decide the game... >>

If I had a dollar... >>

You'd have a crapload of dollars.
  • Options
    Kevin....I did watch part of the game and can't figure out why they haven't played that Xavier dude before now.

He appears to be twice the QB as Weatherford.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Kevin....I did watch part of the game and can't figure out why they haven't played that Xavier dude before now.

He appears to be twice the QB as Weatherford. >>

He fits in better at FSU too.

Police Report
    Posted: 4/19/04
    Thursday, April 15

SIMPLE POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA, RUSSELL HOUSE, 1400 GREENE ST. Reporting officer M.L. Gooding saw Xavier Lee carrying what appeared to be a woman's purse and acting suspiciously near the Russell House. Gooding attempted to stop him to determine his university status, but he kept walking and refused to stop for Gooding. After passing through the Russell House, Gooding saw Lee remove an item from his purse-like bag and throw it into a garbage can. Gooding stopped Lee, who refused to provide his name. Gooding detained Lee and asked what he threw into the garbage can. Lee said he threw an empty cigarette package into the can. When Gooding checked the can, he found a Newport cigarette box with a substance believed to be marijuana inside. Lee was arrested.

Adrian McPherson
    Wade Sexton
  • Options
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Thats the chance you take with any college player now. Hopefully he wil fly stright. McPherson was an idiot, running into that mascot
    was just icing on the cake. I like the play calling and I like the big plays. He just needs to find the end zone more. The Florida game is
    going to be much closer with the Xman in!

JS
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    JS, you have no chance of beating Florida......and furthermore.....once the game is over and you have been humiliated we want a picture of your face with a nice lime pie smashed all on it......your punishment for continuing to see the positive in such a wretched program as FSU!!!!

Loth
  • Options

<< <i>Xman looked great, too bad the refs have to decide the game at the end....15 yard
    in total offense over the usual crap we have.

I think we have found our QB of the future!
    JS >>

WOW!

you were so freakin wrong it was not even funny!

you guys lost tonight 30 to nothing to Wake Freakin Forest at home and it is because of that idiot Xavier throwing 42 different bad passes and multiple interceptions! image

Xman sucks so bad, I sincerely hope that the senile old koot you call a coach will keep him as the starter for about 3 more years of losing seasons!

that would be freakin awsome!

at least your Tampa Bay Bucs are doing well................................................................................................................ NOT! image
  • Options
    lol 30-0 and you've found your QB of the future? Stop going puff puff pass with THE Xman. lol hahahahaha, gahbage.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Goddamned refs!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Yep, it's all on the Refs. image
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    "Zebras"

• Options
    and even better,

it was bobby "geezer" bowden's first ever shutout at their home stadium! image

if they dont fire that senile old bastard after this terrible season, then they are more stupid than they already PROVED they are by keeping him on this long.

• Options
    It's amazing.

It's the mirrors. image