Home Sports Talk
Options

USC GETTING SMOKED RIGHT NOW!

WHOOOOOOOOO always good to see usc lose!

30-10 beavers up in 3rd

Comments

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Gotta love those Beavers. Trojans are in danger of slipping out of the BCS.
  • Options

<< <i>Gotta love those Beavers. Trojans are in danger of slipping out of the BCS. >>

ITS OVA fumble again, USC PRETENDERS!
  • Options
    23 points now
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, Im sick of USC already...........Hopefully the Irish will throttle them
  • Options

<< <i>Good, Im sick of USC already...........Hopefully the Irish will throttle them >>

Well OSU has found a way to choke away the game 3rd and 12 for OSU and usc is now only down 8
  • Options
    usc ball down by 8 missed fg by osu
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oregon teams have a habit of F-Things-U when playing USC. History is on the USC side.

Ken
  • Options
    OMFG choke, easy score from here
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ore-E-Gone State !!!

Now my Ducks will just get killed in LA.....image

Ken
  • Options
    usc to holiday bowl!
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    It was bound to happen. I think even many USC supporters saw that the #3 ranking was largely smoke and mirrors. Not that I was complaining about basically controlling our BCS destiny, but the writing's been on the wall these last few games. I'm not sure if it was better to get it out of the way now against the Beavers or prolong the inevitable since I'm sure we would've lost one of the games against Oregon, Cal or Notre Dame.

The nice thing is that I don't really care about today's loss since I'm still high off this:
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Cal Bears.

Perhaps the Trojan helmet heads can console themselves when the get back to LA by chillin out at the latest trendy, hip, club on the Westside or in Hollywood.
  • Options
    jaxxrjaxxr Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    Last season they were "upset" by Texas for the national championship,

This season "upset" by the Oregon State Beavers,

Maybe, perhaps, possibly,...... the West Coast loveness towards USC causes many to overlook the way they unjustly topped Notre Dame last year, the way they barely squealed by a few this year. They may enroll the most beach ready players around, but they are not as good as many fans hope they are / were. I also believe the coach is just average, a better than average recruiter, a below average game coach.

This aint no party,... this aint no disco,.. this aint no fooling around.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Go Cal Bears.

Perhaps the Trojan helmet heads can console themselves when the get back to LA by chillin out at the latest trendy, hip, club on the Westside or in Hollywood. >>

Actually, we lift our spirits by taunting the locals about their abject poverty and hopelessness.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    USC has been on borrowed time. They've been pretty lucky this year in some of their wins. They haven't exactly looked like world beaters against Washington, Washington State and Arizona State for starters, and it was time their luck ran out.

I just wish Notre Dame's would run out. They should have three losses already.
  • Options

<< <i>USC has been on borrowed time. They've been pretty lucky this year in some of their wins. They haven't exactly looked like world beaters against Washington, Washington State and Arizona State for starters, and it was time their luck ran out.

I just wish Notre Dame's would run out. They should have three losses already. >>

Verily I don't understand how ND ever wins a game with all these experts on here knowing so much. image
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe, perhaps, possibly,...... the West Coast loveness towards USC causes many to overlook the way they unjustly topped Notre Dame last year, the way they barely squealed by a few this year. They may enroll the most beach ready players around, but they are not as good as many fans hope they are / were. I also believe the coach is just average, a better than average recruiter, a below average game coach. >>

Pretty strong words. USC is no doubt not as good as they were in the past several seasons...and USC, like Texas, is somewhat overrated this season because of hype and notoriety...but, carrol is not just "average." He's had by far the best recruiting classes in college football in the past 5-6 years. He's led USC to two national championships...and 3 national championship games. I'm not going to go as far as to say he's one of the best coaches ever....or even a top 5 coach right now....but, he's definitely more than just "average." Pac-10 and west coast college football in general does not get a lot of hype in the media. Pac-10 has and always will be known more for it's college basketball...so, USC's hype is relatively new for Pac 10 football.
  • Options
    USC is a very good team regardless of the loss and what they accomplished the past 3 years is amazing.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    USC is not out of the picture just yet... I am not a fan of USC, but they can still play in the championship game... if not, the Rosebowl.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    no more bush no more balls for uscimage