Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

HUGE basketball lot going up for sale..

This is just the beginning stages of this posts. Over the next couple of weeks..I will be cleaning out my retail store. Earlier this year, I had picked up a massive basketball card collection. It took 4 truck loads to deliver it to my store. Well, over the last 7 months...we've been sorting packing...making sets..filling sets...more sorting...more filing...

what is left is a massive lot of 500-600 sets.....many complete....several missing only missing from one card to maybe up to a dozen. These sets are all 1987 through 1999. There are many dupes, but alot of high range sets too Infinite...Finest Master sets..Chrome..Sp authentic..SPx.....

We went through all the commons and got rid of them all!!! There maybe 8 or 9 3200 count boxes of singles in order...but again...if they were left here...they were high end material!!

I started to sort out every player in alphabetical order also. The piles are massive...Olajuwon was close to 2500 cards alone. Pippen maybe 1200-1500...and so on and so on....

There is over $10-$12K in Jordans alone.....big lots of Kobe..Shaq...Iverson...boxes and boxes of parallels..refractors...subsets..goldcards...and inserts. There is a box of each year...roughly 2500-3000 cards from 93-94...94-95...95-96...96-97...97-98...and 98-00....LOADS and LOADS of inserts!

There are literally piles of rookies left over as well...all big names!! They fill my showcases a every show.

It would take me another 7 months to be able to list everything for sale.

I sat at a show last week and counted one case of Jordan inserts...it was ober $6K...another box of Kobe..Shaq..Iverson inserts was at $3500....that didn't even touch the 2 showcases with the rest of the rookies and insets.

Check out my Ebay store....and you'll get a rough idea of what's here...ALL the raw basketball sets in my store go with this lot...as do ALL the basketball PSA 9's and 10's!!! And there are piles of PSA cards here..not even online yet....

Plain and simple...I'm looking to offload the whole deal at once!! ONE buyer...one fell swoop...no dreamers..no cherry pickers.. $15K FIRM!! Willing to talk about $10K cash and $5 in wax/graded cards.
It will more than fill a van!!

Anyone on the east coast who wants this...I will be willing to deliver it after payment has been received. All others...I used to work with a logistics company...I'm sure we can skid it up and get it anywhere in the continental U.S. at the buyers expense...

Again..there's just way too much here...I'd rather pack the van and move it once!! Better to be sold than to comehere to the new house to get locked into storage until ????????????

Anyone need ing more info...please IM me....

Bruce (5_stat)

Comments

• Options
    That's wild. I'm looking for Gilbert Arenas rookies, as well as Bowman Best Atomic Refractor(low end) rookies. I figure you have a boatload, but if you have them seperated plmk.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    What's your guess as far as BV? Do you think somebody could make a decent ROI if he/she pieced it out and sold it? I'm not sure if/how I could get the $$$ but I have plenty of time to sell sell sell image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    If I had to guess....atleast $50-$60K....maybe more...

After this weekends show..I wil sit down and try to make a conservative guess-timate....and will come up with a rough spreadsheet and pics for anyone interested....
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>Check out my Ebay store >>

What is your ebay name?

Thanks

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    sorry 5_stat....

check and see what's there..and what has sold in the last 60 days....

it's just the tip of the iceberg as to what's here..

5 Stat Sports Cards

You can also check out 5statcards.com

I've been loading singles in there slowly...and haven't opended it yet....BUT..all those cards are included as well...