Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Adding pictures to a registry set

I tried to add a picture to my registry set and the picture was to large. Can I use pictures that are hosted on photo bucket? or do I have to host on CU?

Thank you

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    If you can reduce your picture size to less than 100KB, then it will fit.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>or do I have to host on CU? >>

You have to host on CU.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Thanks guys.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    ....another stupid question............I reduced picture size to the correct size..............tried to upload the picture file I have on my putor...........got a message that I couldn't because there were certain characters in my "file name" that were not compatible......?????

Stupid me!!!!
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    The file name cannot have any spaces. I'm not sure about other signs like *&^%!, but I'm positive you can't have spaces. So if your file name is 1972 Topps Willie Mays PSA 8.jpg, then you'll have to change it to something like 1972ToppsWillieMaysPSA8.jpg

• Options
    The only non-alphanumeric character allowed is a hyphen. All others will generate an error. I name my files with the card number from the set so that they are in order when I view them in my hard drive. I also put the grade on the end, e.g. 1972topps049mays8.jpg