Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I'm all done selling off my dad's stuff.....

It took me 20-30 listings/week since January but last Sunday was my final nite of PSA Baseball Cards. What a LOT of work. I never imagined how time consuming the process of culling cards out of his boxes for the subs would be, not to mention the sub paperwork.

Many thanks to many of you on here for all of your advice, suggestions, and good natured banter.

My old man is going to start selling off the remaining raw cards in lots on Feebay. I'll link something up on the vintage board when he begins.

Thanks again!

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was quite a run of graded cards Goose. You are to be commended for that good deed.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    I for one am thankful as I was able to pick up 8 very nice 1960 cards. My registry set thanks you as well.

Bill
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    That's great!

I am not always familiar with those of you that win and that are members here when you win my auctions. I am glad that some of you picked up some for your collections.

I should have kept track but I think I submitted roughly 800 -1000 cards all from 54-61 with the majority being 59/60. I received Tons of 8's and a bunch of 9's out of that batch as well as TW0 PSA10 1961 topps (one was a pop1!).

my dad is quite happy with the results and understands now that in order to make money (selling the cards) that one must spend money (on submitting them)

Thanks again. I'll still be checking the cardboard boards and chiming in at times.

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Goose Thanks for all your help and the heads up on several of your items.Thanks again,Tony.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    goose,
    i was always amazed at the nice cards you had. it's amazing cards survive that long in that condition. kudos to you and your dad.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Did slatsme ever pay you? I was just wondering how it came out?

Matt
  • Options
    Nope.

He actually had the balls to pm me and try and lay some sort of guilt trip on me!! LOL

pathetic.

and honestly, when someone on here is outed for something dishonest or being a deadbeat, PCGS should ban them.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goose, Are you ready to get rid of some of the raw 61's you had that don't make the grade? I'd like to see if you have any that I need in the ex range. Let me know. Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

<< <i>Did slatsme ever pay you? I was just wondering how it came out?

Matt >>

a follow-up to that......

I am thinking......"Slatsme"....is NOW "1960forme" on ebay based on 3 auctions 1960forme won from me 9 days ago.

Oh...and 2 dueces.....i will pm you the old man's email address if you are looking for some specific cards. I must warn you though. He's not quite as easygoing as me. LOL
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Goose - don't be a stranger. You're a good guy.
    Take care.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."