Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

allen and ginter bust! trades?

hey all!! i just busted a box of topps allen and ginter and loved it by the way!! im looking to make some trades to help build the set...i dont want any of my minis but i need help to build the set, and the dick perez cards! here are the minis i pulled:
94, 207, 34, 134, 25, 338, 262, 245, 343, 258, 301, 28, 266, 265, 184, 98, 10, 306, 267, 261, 303, 179, 113..

oh yeah and btw i pulled a mickey mantle jersey (with a pinstripe a little of center) its a beauty..if i had a scanner i would show it!! lemme know what you need and what you have dups of!! thanks

aaron
currently trying to complete these sets! any help is appreciated!!

2003 SPx Football
2006 Topps Allen and Ginter

Joe Nuxhall cards, graded or raw

Bengals!

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    pull any ink?

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I don't have any extras from 2006 Allen and Ginter for trade, but I would be interested in your Mini #266 of you are collecting any other sets or favorite players/teams that you would accept in trade. Send me a PM if this is possible.

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    no ink kevin..i was a lil disappointed in that! but the mantle is pretty cool..really the only good pull, but it would pay off the box so thats nice..

pm sent akbar!

2003 SPx Football

Bengals!
  • Options
    anyone else?

2003 SPx Football

Bengals!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I've got tons of dupes, regular size and minis, and those in reg backs, A & G backs and Bazooka, as well as black borders. I'll go thru your list tonite and add mine to this thread.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    that would be awsome..they only thing im lookin at is the base set and the dick perez collection!! thanks
    aaron

2003 SPx Football

Bengals!
  • Options
    Aaron,

Take a look at my Allen Ginter web page --- I have a TON of base and Dick Perez.... I'm sure we could work some sort of trade out. Also, what A&G back minis do you have? I'm 9 away from my complete set there....

My web page is in my sig line!

-Tom
    - Building these sets:
    ------- 1960 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
    ------- 1985 Topps Hockey PSA 9+
  • Options
    pm sent...and i will check out you list and see what i need!

aaron

2003 SPx Football

Bengals!