Home Q & A Forum
Options

What are the precise dates/guidelines for the ASE 20th Set?

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ron,

The other thread you put on the USCF starting with the Gold sets had dates, etc, but it seems that people have been posting about being confused with the ASE sets and dates. Even after calling customer service.

Since the Q&A doesn't allow follow-up posts, so the issue won't be confused, can you post what the deadlines/conditions are for the 3pc ASE sets?

MS - date - must be unopened USMINT shipping container?
PR - date - must be unopened USMINT shipping container?
RP - date - must be unopened USMINT shipping container?

I know the RP can get an "extension", right? Since it wasn't previously released, but the other 2 were released prior to the 3pc sets....

How about if the unopened box is postmarked prior to the cutoff date? Does that qualify?

Thanks,

Ron

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ron (nice name, by the way),

As of today, only the Reverse Proof Silver American Eagles in unopened boxes are eligible for the 20th Anniversary Set First Strike designation, and the deadline for those is November 11th. Unopened boxes of ASE sets with postmarks prior to today are still eligible for the First Strike designation.
    Ron Guth
    President
    PCGS CoinFacts - the Internet Encyclopedia of U.S. Coins
    www.CoinFacts.com