Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Thinking of doing a new set....

I have been thinking about doing the 1963 Fleer BB set. It is small enough to keep me focused on finishing it. Ive been watching cards on ebay, and it seems that doing a set in 8 would not be too difficult with the exception of the check list. Any thoughts from someone who is doing this set? Or does anyone have a lot of 8s to get me started on this.

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Most of the set isn't hard in PSA 8, but Barber and O'dell are tricky. I didn't find the checklist that tough, but for some reason Clay Dalrymple killed me.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Bob-

It isn't unusual for graded 1963 Fleer baseball sets to appear fully graded, or close to fully graded in the auction circuit. It is a small set, a popular one, and many such sets sell each year. You could perhaps save up and take a quick plunge on a full set if you just wait it out through the auction houses-

~ms
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.