Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

PCGS Registry grade coins for sale

Check the link in my sig line for PCGS slabbed coins I have listed on the BST board at ths time.

Please read my last post in the string!

Thanks!

Comments

• garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

You can help us be together, read my last post in this string!

Thanks
  • MercfanMercfan Posts: 700 ✭✭
    Gareth, the Ike and Morgan that I purchased from you arrived this morning, and they're FABULOUS! Thanks for being spot-on when you said that the coins you're offering are "top drawer." These two are such nice additions to my budding type set that I'm now going to have to revisit your list of what you have left and see what else I just can't pass up.

To those of you who haven't looked at the list, believe garsmith when he says that these are high-end coins.

Thanks again!

"Coin collecting problem"? What "coin collecting problem"?
    Mercfan I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with the coins you bought! Thank you for the purchase and thank you for the great comments!
    Mercfan,
    On the Morgan you where asking about smoething I forget to mention; it is a GSA attributed coin!
  • tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ttt's on this forum!
    Where do you see a TTT tradedollarnut; I was asked a question by a prosprctive client and I responded accordingly. This forum is not a monopoly for your use alone!

<< <i>Where do you see a TTT tradedollarnut; I was asked a question by a prosprctive client and I responded accordingly. This forum is not a monopoly for your use alone! >>

Nice rant - I see you edited out your +1 one day and +2 the next. image
    Yes TDN I took them off because I didn't want any other forum members questioning me.

FYI the original posts where in responce to questions asked of me. The person later asked me to edit the posts so they and our transaction could remain anonomus. So I edited the related threads to +1 and +2. Since this seems to have caused you great distress I have changed them to blank post because posts cannot be removed.
    Ok that makes sense - just trying to keep this from turning into another BST forum.
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Read CJ's thread at the top of the page.
    Dan
    <<Read CJ's thread at the top of the page.

Dan50>>

Dan thank you for your insightful comment. I have read CJ's thread, long before your comments. Now why don't you go back and read the rest of the posts in this thread. Or more simply close the thread and look at the dates of the posts on the first page. You will notice that the thread at the bottom of the page has a last post added date of October 27th; today is October 30th this means that threads stay on the front pages of this forum for 3 to 4 days on average. Why would I need to TTT a thread that was already on the front page image

But thank you for returning me to the top of the page with your post, this basically guaranties that my thread will stay on the front page for a couple more days!

Again thank you Dan50.
    Good news today from the USCIS!

In regards to my K-3 non-immigrant visa for Sherlene under the LIFE act. This will allow her to come to the U.S. as a non-immigrant while her immigrant visa is being processed!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: MSC*********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On November 3, 2006, we transferred your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) to an office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

It looks like I may be able to bring my wife home with me when I come back from Christmas vacation in the Phiilppines on January 7th. So basically I need money for her plane ticket. Please take a look at the coins I have on the BST forum. Check the link in my sig line. I am willing to take reasonable offers! Come on Forum members help me out if you can.

Thanks!
  • mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    good luck and congrats!