Home Metal Detecting
Options

1812 Coin Photo

Here's a photo of the 1812 large cent I found years ago near Ft Mc Henry in Baltimore

Comments

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Your Link:

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I would love to dig a coin like that!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭
    i would love to di and own that coin
  • Options
    Very nice coin. I can imagine the thrill you had!
  • Options
    Neat large cent!
    I'm very envious!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never found a Classic Head cent. So far I only have three large cents: a Draped Bust (no date, totally shot), a Coronet (1837), and a Braided Hair (1850).

Nice find- and it's actually in pretty nice shape for a dug coin. Those Classic Head cents were more prone to corrosion than the other types.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

Wow... Very nice and great color, I assume it's NT..."-)

My Ebay Auctions

Currently Listed: Nothing

Take Care, Dave