Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Disney Giveaway on the other forum... Come on over and join in.

Hey folks, I started a giveaway on the other forum www.24hourforums.com I would have done it over here but when they disbanned the OF I moved over to Franks place and have found a place to call home. Since I still have friends over here I wanted to give you all the opportunity to come on over and paticipate.

Hope to see you all there,
Ray

Click here for the thread,

There are three phases in the giveaway, with 4 prizes and a grand prize. It should be alot of fun, hope to see you all over there.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the giveaway, Ray!
    24HourForums.com - load images, create albums, place ads, talk coins, enjoy the community.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chance Ray.
    It's really a shame that so many were banned from that site.
    Good luck to whoever wins it. Not many are eligible for it so the odds are good for whoever is left that can image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    "<<Thanks for the chance Ray.
    It's really a shame that so many were banned from that site.
    Good luck to whoever wins it. Not many are eligible for it so the odds are good for whoever is left that can">>

24HourForums.com - load images, create albums, place ads, talk coins, enjoy the community.